Monday 28 February 2011

The first room is built!

So I've made some pieces, just to get the ball rolling and to see how the whole things going to look. I still don't have the cork tiles to mount it on yet, they should arrive soon.

I started with the bottom right room, which is here on the dungeon plan:


Here is the whole room


a close up of the doorway, I'm not too worried about the models fitting underneath them at this stage, as the floor tiles are so large they should be able to stand either side of the arch and still be on the square.


one of the long Walls

the small single wall


the t-pieces, I think there's another 4 on the rest of the board


the corner piece. Obviously 3 more to make



and this is what the doors look like on their own


More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment