Wednesday 9 March 2011

Counters and markers

If there's one thing I hate when playing a game, it's endless note taking and memorizing of everything that has happened/is happening. Fortunately, you can keep track of absolutely everything in SDE with counters, so I set out for some nice ones.


at the top are the treasure chests that came with my heroes, they're fairly self explanatory.

The tokens are Eldritch Gems from a company called EM4 miniatures. They are over at www.em4miniatures.com but I found these at a local gaming store for £1.50 for a tub of 25 in each colour.

Blue is wounds, Gold is loot, red is fire and turqoise is for potions.

The only thing I don't yet have a marker or counter for are the kobold warrens. I've no idea if sodapop are planning to release a sculpt for it, but as it's going to end up on the game board, I guess it should look nice. I'm going to have a think as to what I could make for it. Here is the sketch on the stat card

No comments:

Post a Comment