Monday 7 March 2011

The heroes have arrived!

Never fear! The heroes are here! That is, the paladin and rogue.

I opened the blister packs to find the models were cleanly cast and the detail was crisp, although you can tell by looking at them that they'll be very different than any model I've painted before. There are lots of flat areas etc


I had no issues with assembly. Both models came in two pieces, I left the paladins sword arm off so I can paint his armour. The rogue has a seperate body and head. The treasure chests that come with each model are made of resin and have that lovely cartoony look


everything got cleaned up, washed and a black undercoat. I prefer White but i never seem to finish models I undercoat White.


here is today's progress, unfortunately I only have my phones camera, these were the best pictures I could get. I'm quite happy with the eyes


okay! Hopefully by the time I finish these guys, the kobolds will arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment